1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you submit to us, including information submitted via our Website and/or our mobile portal. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the website or when you report a problem.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that contact and any related correspondence (including emails).
• Details of transactions you carry out through the website.
• Details of your visits to our Website (including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data) and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
Where we Store your Personal Data
Uses Made of the Information
Disclosure of Information