Last update: November 08, 2016
All previous versions of those clauses are cancelled.
The following rules form an agreement between betyol.com (“Website”, “The Website”), having its head office located in Landhuis Groot Kwartier, Groot Kwartierweg 12, Curacao, operated by Sprint Technologies N.V with registered number 136795 and its clients, agents and members.
2. By clicking the “I accept the terms & conditions” box upon registration and opening an account with Betyol, you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted those terms and conditions.
3. When placing bets on each of the products offered on the website, you are bound by the product’s betting rules, which can be found on the product’s page, as well as here:
- Sports rules
- Casino - Rules may be located in the specific game’s “Help” section
5. Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to periodically check the general terms and conditions of the website and be updated at any time.
6. The reference language of the present terms and conditions is English. In spite of the care brought to our translations, in case of a discrepancy between the meanings of any translated versions of these terms and conditions and the English language version, the meaning of the English language version shall prevail.
1. By accepting these terms and conditions you irrevocably and unconditionally represent, warrant and are bound without reservation or limitation (as the case may be) to such representations and warranties that:
1.1 You are at least 18 years of age or the age of consent or majority in your home jurisdiction, whichever is higher.
1.2 Legally able to participate in gambling within your home jurisdiction.
1.3 You have the capacity to take full responsibility for your own actions.
1.4 Beyol reserves the right at any and all times to void any transactions involving minors or other incapacitated individuals, as the case may be.
2. If you wish to place a bet with Betyol, you should note that there may be specific laws in your country, place of residence or the place where such bets are placed from, which prohibit online betting and/or online gaming (collectively "gambling") or the use and access of Betyol. You irrevocably and unconditionally represent and warrant, without reservation or limitation, to The Company that you will not access or register on the Website at any time.
2.1 From within a jurisdiction that prohibits the access or use of Betyol for any reason whatsoever.
2.2 From within a jurisdiction that prohibits gambling.
2.3 If you are a resident of a nation state that prohibits its citizens from participating in gambling (regardless of their current location) and;
2.4 If you are a resident of the following countries or jurisdictions: Hong Kong S.A.R., Macau S.A.R, the United States of America or its territories, Israel, France, Cyprus, Singapore, (collectively "Prohibited Jurisdictions").
3. You further agree, accept, irrevocably and unconditionally represent and warrant without reservation or limitation to The Company that:
3.1 It is your sole responsibility to ensure compliance with your applicable local or national laws before registering with and/or placing bets with The Company.
You are encouraged to seek independent legal advice before registering and/or placing any bets with The Company to verify that your proposed dealings with The Company is not contrary in any way to any such laws. Betyol does not accept any responsibility for your breach of any applicable local or national laws and you shall hold free and harmless The Company and indemnify it for any damages it may sustain as a result of such breach.
3.2 You acknowledge and recognize that The Company is legal and licensed for the provision of gambling services, hence The Company is taking the position that it is rendering services from a jurisdiction where it is legally permissible to do so, licensed and regulated, and making an effort to not take business from Prohibited Jurisdictions or Customers in or from Prohibited Jurisdictions.
4. Without limiting clause 2 and 3 in any way, legal persons or entities (such as but not limited to corporations, partnerships, companies and other legal entities) residing/domiciled, physically located or incorporated within, with any business presence in or targeting markets of the Prohibited Jurisdictions may not at any time use any of the services or products offered by The Company in anyway. Accordingly, you irrevocably and unconditionally represent and warrant without reservation or limitation to The Company that:
4.1 You are not residing/domiciled, physically located or incorporated within, with any business presence in or targeting markets of the Prohibited Jurisdictions.
4.2 You will not place any bets from any of the Prohibited Jurisdictions.
5. The Company reserves the right to request proof of identity and age as a condition precedent to allow registration, access and participation in this website and at any stage, in order to verify that minors are not participating. The Company may cancel your account and exclude you from participating if proof of age is not provided or if The Company suspects that you are underage or otherwise legally incapacitated from participating.
6. You agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk and further understand and agree that by using Betyol and/or the services offered herein, you may lose money on bets placed and you accept full responsibility for any such loss.
7. You agree irrevocably and unconditionally represent and warrant without reservation or limitation to The Company that you will not represent yourself as an agent or affiliate of The Company without a written statement to that effect from The Company and furthermore that you shall in no way market, advertise, publicize or promote The Company or The Company's services without the previous written consent of The Company or from your agent.
8. You warrant that you will not attempt to attack, hack, make unauthorized alterations to or introduce any kind of malicious code to the website. As such, you will not, without limitation, (a) reverse engineer or recompile (in whole or in part) any software available through the website; or (b) make copies, modify, reproduce, transmit, alter, use or distribute all or any part of the website or any material or information contained on it; or (c) disclose account information to any third party; or (d) contravene any of the provisions stated herein or (e) cheat, deceive, trick, misinform or defraud The Company in any way through use or abuse of The Company's services or this website. Should The Company suspect that you have failed to abide by the terms of this provision, The Company shall have the right, in addition to any other remedy, to freeze or suspend your account with The Company in order to carry out further investigations. If it is confirmed that you failed to abide by the terms of this provision, this will result in the termination of the Services to you, closure of your account and forfeiture by The Company of any amounts in your account.
9. You will inform The Company, as soon as reasonably possible of any error in any payments you received or payments paid to, The Company and any errors in your account information held by The Company of which you become aware in order for such error to be dealt with by The Company in accordance with to its policy.
10. You will forthwith report any and all winnings to the proper authorities if you reside in a jurisdiction where such winnings are taxable or are otherwise required by law to be disclosed, and The Company shall not, in anyway, be liable for your failure to do so.
11. You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold The Company, and its officers, directors, employees, consultants, advisors, agents and suppliers harmless, immediately upon demand, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, (regardless of theory of law) arising out of your breach of any of the terms and conditions or the rules and regulations or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the website or use by any other person accessing the website using your Account Information details.
Personal Information and Account
1. You must be at least 18 years of age or the age of consent or majority in your home jurisdiction, whichever is higher, in order to place bets.
2. The Company reserves the right to ask for a proof of age and to suspend your account until satisfactory documentation is provided.
3. You take full responsibility in ensuring the validity of your contact information and payment details.
4. If using credit or debit cards, you must make sure that your account name is identical to the card holder name. Otherwise you risk suspension of your own personal account.
5. When opening an account, you may choose any username and password. It is your responsibility to ensure that your username and security details are confidential. In the event where you are worried that this may no longer be the case, you should notify us immediately. Until doing so, you will be held responsible for any transactions under the previous username.
6. Is it your responsibility to care not reveal any of your sensitive data (e.g. CVC numbers, security codes, etc.) neither on live chats, nor in unencrypted emails.
8. You hereby agree that Betyol, on its sole discretion will be entitled to occasionally conduct identity checks, credit checks as well as verification inspections, which might require you to provide different documents for this purpose. We shall be entitled to suspend your account upon those checks until all are completed to our satisfaction.
9. Your account must be registered on your own using your correct name and personal details and it shall only be issued once by you and not duplicated through any other person, family, household, address (postal or IP), e-mail address or any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplaces, public libraries, etc.), computer (or other access device), and/or account in respect of the services. Any other accounts which you open with us or which are beneficially owned by you in relation to the services will be considered as "Duplicate Accounts". We may close any Duplicate Account (but shall not be obliged to do so).
10. The Company may, at its sole discretion, redeem all winnings and refund all deposits (less amount in respect of redeemed winnings and transaction fees involved) made in respect of any account established to be a duplicate one, and to the extent not recovered by Betyol from the relevant duplicate account, any amount to be refunded to us by you in respect of a duplicate account may be recovered by us directly from any other of your accounts (including any other duplicate account).
10.1 The Company may, at its sole discretion, grant usage of the duplicate account to be deemed valid in which case all losses and stakes placed by or for such through the duplicate account shall be retained by us.
Suspended and Closed Accounts
1. The Company accepts only online bets, either via the website or the mobile version. Any other online or offline form of placing bets (e.g chat, phone, e-mail and fax) will not be respected no matter the final bet outcome and will be considered void.
2. You are only deemed to have placed a bet if you are a registered customer at Betyol and your bet is deemed to be placed from the jurisdiction of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) address recorded by The Company from where you are accessing the website. A bet is deemed accepted only when it has been accepted and recorded by The Company's gaming server in the jurisdiction where The Company's gaming server is located.
3. When you have successfully placed a bet on the website, you will receive an electronic acknowledgement (notice), which is confirmation of acceptance and record of the bet by The Company.
4. Clients cannot ask to cancel or change a bet once it has been placed and confirmed.
5. The Company reserves the right to cancel any pre-game bet or part of it before the start of the game if the trading team finds an error in the displayed information, including but not limited to teams’ name, players’ name or a swap of home and away teams.
6. Live bets can be cancelled before the end of the game in case there was a delay in data transmission relating to events’ time and/or score.
All game incidents which are visualized on the "Live center" are for general information only. The Website is not responsible for any errors, mistakes or time difference which might cause inaccuracy in event details display.
Acceptance or rejection of user's live bets is a sole decision of the site's sports traders in accordance to our data sources and regardless to any of the live center display.
7. The Company reserves the right to void any or all bets made by any person or group of people acting in an attempt to defraud the website.
8. All winnings and/or losses will be reflected in your account preceding confirmation of the final results. We reserve the right to choose the source of final results as deemed appropriate.
9. The Company reserves the right to void any bet that may have been placed using funds which are deemed invalid due to: originate in paid bet which is resettled as lose or were paid by mistake to your account.
10. Should funds be credited to your account by mistake, it is your responsibility to notify The Company of the error without delay. Any winnings subsequent to the error shall be deemed invalid and returned to Company.
11. Bets will be accepted up to the advertised start time of an event. If a bet, which includes an event after its start time is inadvertently accepted the match/bet will be considered void.
12. Multiple bets that combine different selections within the same event are not accepted where the outcome of one affects or is affected by the other. If such а bet has been accepted by mistake, it will be cancelled.
13. The Company reserves the right to offer lower odds for bets when placed as a part of a multiple bet than when placed as a single bet.
14. All bets will be processed once the bet has been placed and accepted.
15. When an event is cancelled, all related bets will be cancelled automatically and the related accounts will be refunded. Please refer to our betting rules for information on how we settle individual markets.
16. The Company reserves the right to suspend or prohibit further betting on a market at any time without prior notice to you at The Company's sole and absolute discretion. When a market is suspended or access to it prohibited, any attempted bets entered thereafter will be rejected.
17. The Company shall not, in any event be liable for any damages or losses that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the website or its content, including but without limitation to delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communications lines failure, any person's use or misuse of the website or its content or any errors or omissions in content in relation thereto.
18. All prices/lines displayed on the website are subject to variation but become fixed at the time a bet is placed, accepted and recorded. The Company reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion without explanation, to change the odds, prices or any information on a bet type, market or event at any time without prior notice to you. The Company likewise reserves the right at its sole discretion to either void or reject any affected bets at any time or to correct any error when by error, omission or mistake the incorrect odds, prices or any information on a bet type, market or event at any time where displayed. The Company will notify affected customers in such events.
19. The maximum bet amount that you may place on any market or event varies according to the specific bet type, and is subject to change without prior notice at The Company's sole and absolute discretion.
20. You acknowledge and agree that your account with The Company is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or by any other similar insurance system. Any money deposited with The Company in your Account shall not attract any interest. As such, we do not provide particular protection for the monies deposited in your Account in the event of our insolvency.
21. Betyol reserves the right to review customers’ betting activity at any time.
1. The Company will not be held responsible for any typographical, technical or human error in posting odds and/or handicaps. In the event of error, Betyol reserves the right at its sole discretion to either void any affected bets at any time or to correct the error.
2. The Company will under no circumstances be held liable in equity, contract, tort, negligence or otherwise (or any theory of law) for any damages or losses whether direct, indirect or any other nature, without limitation, that are deemed or alleged to have resulted from or been caused by the website or its content including, but without limitation to errors, inaccuracies or ambiguity in the website or its contents, failures, malfunctions, delays or interruptions in operation or transmission, communication line failure, any persons, use or misuse of the website or its content, any errors or omissions in content, damage for loss of business, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information or any other pecuniary or consequential loss or damage (even where you have notified The Company of the possibility of such loss or damage).
3. Betyol will not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
4. Betyol reserves the right to withdraw the website or elements of the website at any time, and save for any rights that you may have over deposited funds in its account, The Company will not be liable to you in any other way as a result of any such action.
General Bonus Rules
Having an active bonus campaign (both casino and sports) customer agrees that:
1. Betyol bonuses are intended for recreational players and Betyol may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of its customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
2. Players can only have one active casino and sports bonus at a time. In order to claim another bonus, the current activated bonus must be completed or closed first. Otherwise, all previous bonus money will be revoked.
3. Free spins for Betyol casino are not granted instantly, and will be available to eligible players within 48 hours of the bonus code activation. A customer must use all activated free spins within 7 days of activation or otherwise they will expire and will no longer be available. In order to use the free spins granted by Betyol a player must launch the game corresponding to the promotion on offer, and click on “Play free spins now”.
4. For any bet, placed bets are deducted from the player’s real balance. If no real balance is available then the bet placed is deducted from the player’s bonus balance.
5. Customers are not allowed to leave the bonus campaign after placing their first bet. In cases where the customer chooses to leave the bonus campaign prior to meeting the roll over required, all virtual money and real money winnings will be forfeited.
6. The customer may leave the bonus campaign without any penalties only prior to placing their first bet. The customer acknowledges that in such cases their whole bonus balance will be forfeited.
7. Having an active bonus campaign, customers cannot open a withdrawal request. The system will automatically restrict any withdrawal attempts.
8. It is BetYol’s right to review customers’ betting activity and in case a bonus manipulation has been detected, we reserve the right to cancel ineligible bets and any winnings generated from them, and/or reclaim all bonus and winnings money accumulated by a manipulative customer at any time and at our sole and absolute discretion.
9. Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with, or to contribute to the eligibility for, any other promotion, unless otherwise stated.
11. BetYol reserves the right to reclaim the bonus or cancel this promotion to any customer or group of customers, according to its judicial opinion.
12. It is the customer’s responsibility to check the terms and conditions, as BetYol reserves the right to change these conditions at any time.
1. Withdrawals will be processed only to active or open accounts.
2. Withdrawals are allowed only in cases where the customer uses the same bank account he used to previously perform a deposit.
3. A customer can withdraw up to 10 000 TRY (or equivalent to TRY in other currencies) from his Betyol account per day with zero commission charges. We reserve the right to allow higher amounts to accounts with VIP status.
4. Multiple withdrawals per day might be charged with additional fee to cover administrative costs.
5. Betyol reserves the right to reject or charge withdrawals with fees to cover administrative costs, in case the deposited amount is not rolled over at least 1 time (sports wagers on odds less than 1.35 or casino wagers with minimum/no risk will not count towards the roll over).